Ooh look another award! This is so overwhelming, I don’t know what to say. 😀
Seriously though it always shocks me whenever I get nominated for one of these things. I never really consider my legacies to be worthy, especially when compared to some of the great stories/challenges I have read.
A big thank you to blamsart who nominated me for this award. Her legacy Light the way to Heaven is awesome!! I suggest you go check it out if you haven’t read it yet.
What is it?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. In a blog post, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a certain number of new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1) Do you have a brainstorm group?
Short answer: No
Long answer: I haven’t heard of a brainstorming group before. I get that some people would find it useful to bounce ideas of each other though. Not something I have ever considered.
2) How do you feel about that wonderful Laundry Day pack for the sims 4? Evolution am I right?
This is on my wish list on Origin. It is one of about 2 or 3 stuff packs I don’t have yet so I can’t really comment on it.
3) Do you have grand ideals for your story? A set goal you’re trying to achieve? Whether it’s in the complexity of the story, number of readers, or just simply managing to finish it?
I guess I am just trying to finish it before TS3 gives up on me! XD I am having a lot of fun playing and blogging about it. It brings me great joy to here that you, dear readers like what I write. ❤
4) Whether you’re writing a story or a challenge, were you a writer before playing the sims? Was that one of your hobbies?
I have dabbled a bit manly short stories though. Sims is such a great tool for story writing though even if you don’t share all of them.
5) What do you expect from the sims 5? Will there be a sims 5?
Sims 5? I hope so. I would like them to bring back the CAS options from TS3. You know the ones where you can customize your sims clothes, hair, eyes etc in any colour you choose. I have loved sims since the start though so I would probably love sims 5 as well if they make it. *fingers crossed*
Or maybe a dating agency element that is better than the so called ‘online dating’ in TS3. There could be a community lot/rabbit hole for it.
6) What’s the most amusing/hilarious/BEST fail you’ve ever had in the sims?
This is a hard one, there have been so many fails over the years. Each and every one of them is amusing for it’s own reasons. One of the more recent ones that I can recall is the triplets birthday from the Irving DITFT.
Bellatrix wouldn’t age up at all so I aged her up in CAS and she ended up looking like this.
7) For statistical purposes, how much CC do you have for this game?
*looks at mod folder* Well it says there is 339 items in my mod folder so it’s fair to say a lot! Ha ha didn’t realise I had so much, no wonder the game takes a while to load! XD
8) Do you think the sims 3 community will continue to thrive and survive, or do you expect it to fade out into the void of new
not improved sims games?
As long as there are people out there that still love playing TS3 as well as those, like myself who enjoying writing stories and challenges the community will stay alive. Oh and not forgetting of course all those wonderful people out there who love reading said stories and challenges.
9) How did you come across the sims? Did a family member have it? Or friends?
I was in college (UK meaning of the word) when I first played sims 1. A very good friend of mine had it and I had a go on it. Fair to say I was hooked from that moment!
10) I’m always in need of new music, so what’s your best tunes for writing/simming?
*checks spotify playlist* Here’s a few of my current favourites:
Ed Sheeren – Perfect
Taylor Swift – Shake it off
Take That – Relight my Fire (One of my favs from my younger days)
Demi Lovato – Cool for the Summer
Justin Timberlake – Can’t stop the Feeling (from Trolls)
It was so hard to narrow it down, I love all your blogs. Even though I have listed just a few here I would like to extend this to all of you. Basically if you read this consider yourself nominated.
11 6 Questions for You
- Do you have a favourite sim couple from your story/challenge?
- How long do you spend working on each chapter?
- What’s your favourite colour
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your favourite moment from your story/challenge?
- Do you have a character in your story you regret killing off?
- What is the hardest thing about writing?