I’m sorry to anyone expecting a new chapter. Our computer is currently without screen and keyboard as my boyfriend is upgrading my parents computer. He is nearly done so normal service should resume shortly.
Ha ha! XD Sorry couldn’t resist! XD
Anyway this post is because once again the Liebster Award is doing the rounds.
I have been nominated by Earthqueenami of the Kanto Legacy for this award. It’s always nice to be appreciated so…
I think everyone knows these by now but here are they are anyway.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the person asked you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
Questions for Earthqueenami
- If you could live anywhere in the world besides where you live now, where would you choose?
- What is your favorite song right now? What song annoys you the most?
- Being the mother of a 1 year old it difficult to think of a song that isn’t for children! XD So I shall just say the song I am currently listening to which is Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm. Oh how I love Spotify.
- If you could only eat foods from one of the five food groups for the rest of your life, which group would you choose?
- I am currently on a light diet to add in my recovery after my time in hospital and since I am eating a lot from this group anyway I will say vegetables, legumes and beans. I love veggies anyway so that works quiet well for me. 😀
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- Which period in history fascinates you the most and why?
- I would have to say without a doubt the Tudors. What’s not to love? Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, The dissolution of the monasteries, Mary Queen of Scots, The Spanish Armada. I love it all, it’s just so fascinating.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a night out with your friends?
- I have a toddler so my favourite thing to do in the evenings is flake out in front of the TV after she has gone to sleep! I am such an exciting person, aren’t I! XD
- If you could marry any fictional character, which would it be and why?
- The Flash. You would never be late for anything!! XD
- Which Disney princess is/was your favorite? How about the princes?
- This one is easy, my favourite Disney princess has always been Cinderella. Never really thought about the princes. The ones from the earlier films are all the same really and those are the films I remember more than the modern ones.
- If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you want? What would you name it?
- Do you play board games? If so, which do you have the fondest memories of playing?
- I remember playing Payday when my brother was younger. We found it less stressful than Monopoly!
- And last but not least, the most important question: Left or right Twix?
- I always go for the right one first.
Light the Way to Heaven by Blamsart
Whisp ISBI by Loralie0512
The Sloane Family Legacy by EddieSims
Perodically Different by theamazingrey
Bedlam ISBI by Umbramuse
Rouke Epic Legacy by Somebodysangel13
- If you could bring one of your Sims to life who would you choose and why?
- Chinese or Indian?
- What made you choose your legacy/challenge style and which is your favourite?
- Britain’s Got Talent has just finished here in the UK. Do you have any talents?
- Of all the traits featured in the Sims games which one would you say suits you best?
- If you had a million (in your own currency) what would you do with it?
- What is your favourite Pokemon?
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- Game of Thrones starts in July, so exicted! So with that in mind Stark, Lannister, Targaryen or Baratheon?
- Biscuits or Cake?
- And finally, What would be your perfect day and who would you share it with?